Client Care at Waller and Hart- Questionnaire and Surveys
Would you recommend us to a friend
100% of clients would recommend us to a friend.
The Firms Performance
66% of our clients rated the firm’s performance as excellent.
31% of our clients rated the firm’s performance as very good.
3% of our clients rated the firm’s performance as satisfactory.
Attitudes of members of Staff
72% of clients rated the attitudes of members of staff as excellent.
25% of clients rated the attitudes of members of staff as very good.
3% of clients rated the firm’s performance as satisfactory.
Some of the important factors & comments that clients listed on their questionnaires included the following: –
• Your Service was explained very well, prompt service thank you
• That you (Waller & Hart) leave no stone unturned with regard to the well-being and protection of your clients
• A reliable prompt service, always being kept informed, approachable, helpful staff and a fair fee
• Speed in dealing with important matters and pleasantry met from all the staff
• Honest advice that was understandable
• Good advice
• Friendly quick service
• Personal and timely service
• Sound legal advice given to us
• Good advice given and a very prompt efficient service
• Efficiency, promptness and availability
• Early replies
• Clear professional advice
• Personal service
• Professional and friendly atmosphere
• Speedy action
• Talk to people at their own level
• Quick response to enquiries raised
• Legal advice clearly presented
• Understanding our requirements
• From Mr. Hart down to the receptionist, all have been very nice and helpful
• That you know me
• Expertise and approachability
• No suggestions the services are excellent
• We seemed to be remembered even after years.
• I certainly couldn’t wish for a better service
• Confidence in staff
• We value the personal touch and the feeling that our well-being is important to the firm.
• I trust the advice given and feel my best interests are being considered.
• The attitude of staff
• Clarity of advice, discussion of options available, recapping past events, offering sound advice not decisions.
• The receptionist always had a smile
• Not too much legal jargon – things explained in manner ‘ordinary’ people understand
• Team effort
• Obtaining good advice
• A patient and caring attitude towards clients